PitaPata Horse tickers

Tuesday, November 24

迟到

原本不想再写T和P了,每次都说人家坏话,自己过意不去。
但是,这些人太过分了!
不只得寸进尺,还屡劝不听。

昨天星期一,应该是8点报到,结果到了9点,两个人都没到。

910
请WP帮忙打电话,一个就说不知道今天要来,他人在马来西亚,结果大约中午才来。
另一个说on the way(每次都是这样),却1.5小时后才到。

由于早上我和JB已经整理了假期补习课的资料,所以就要T去影印。
担心T看不懂会做得乱七八糟,所以还详细写清楚印哪一页。
当然,他还是有印错,印漏。。

1645
终于把所有资料整理好了,就让T去印给全部老师用。
我还担心他做不来,就问他说:“要不要叫P帮你,小一和小二蛮多的。”
他竟然还看不起人家,说:“不用!不用!!我觉得我可以印得比他好。”

1730
我还去找他告诉他我要回去了。

1830
他SMS我说全都印完了,可是还没有整理,没有钉好。
我回复他说隔天745am来,一起整理。

---

800
我自己开始整理了,然后JB来帮忙。

820
他还没有来,所以我就打电话给他。他竟然reject我的电话!我打五次,他reject 5 次。
阿汉说我的头上的烟把天花板都熏黑了~
没有办法,让CL(Senior Teacher)帮忙打,可是。。。他连CL的电话都没有接!
连CL也生气了,说:“等下他来 ,我要骂他!”

825
“陈老师,轮到你打了。。”
陈老师是Senior Teacher,也是T的Mentor。
他接听了电话,也是一样那句,要到了。。

830
到食堂带学生上课时,我跟主任投诉。
“何老师,我受不了了。我先告诉你,我会骂他!!”

845
他到学校了。
他还和其他同事解释说昨天他做到很迟,做到6点多。
可是,这个跟你迟到有关系吗?
IM问他怎么不要带回家做呢?他也没有回答。

920
主任的电邮:Reporting Time
Dear all,

I believe most of you have been working every hard and responsible and I thank you all for giving your extra bits to our student in the holiday.

Just a reminder the reporting time for duties for holiday first 2 weeks will be from 8 a.m. to 5.30 a.m.

Pls inform me in advance or office should you be on mc as pupils will need to be taken care of.

Should there be any repeated pattern of lateness, explanation will be written in formal letter.

Regards,
Ho


1217
T电邮给我和JB,还cc给主任,科主任和Senior Teacher。
Dear colleagues,

I came late today 24th Dec 2009, and this after I promised TY that I'll reach at 7.45 to arrange the worksheets for Primary 2 pupils.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has brought all of you.

Sorry..

Yours sincerely,
T


1300
他走过来要和我说话,我挥一挥手示意他离开。
我完全不想再和一个言而无信,没有责任感,没有礼貌的人说话。

1410
主任的回复

T,

I can understand you have been busy about your marriage.However, you should also take note about the school expectation on professional duties, in the area of reporting on time for duties and working with your colleagues.If not, it will affect your career track in the long run.

You have a long way to go.

In future, I do hope that you will be mindful.

Regards,
Ho


1715
T写了一张道歉的字条放在我的桌上。
还说什么我有生气的理由。。是他不对。
我看过这招,我也看够了。

1730
他迎面走来,我勉强地笑了一下。
我没有和他说话。

我真的不想再和这种人相处,请~让~开~

No comments: