PitaPata Horse tickers

Friday, September 21

Loving You

累了却又舍不得睡觉,星期五晚上也~

那天听到阿全播着一首很好听的英文歌,问他是什么歌,他说是侧田的Loving You。
我听了侧田的版本,觉得不够过瘾,记得有一个女生唱的版本比较高昂。
我去百度找了又找,终于找到了!
原唱者应该是Minnie Riperton,一个黑人女歌手。
她的声音真的是清晰又高昂,好像可以和海豚对话。呵呵!

好好听喔。。忍不住和朋友分享。
把这首歌传给了几个朋友,还有一个朋友误会我要向他表达歌词的意思。
我赶快找了歌词来看,不得了!
尤其是这两句。。引人遐想!
“And every time that we... oooooh

I'm more in love with you”

Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton

Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old

And we will live each day in springtime
Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with lovin' you

Lovin' you I see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we... oooooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

Loving You@YouTube

瞧她唱得多轻松,她的样子有多享受!

No comments: